Are you challenged by enabling effective decision-making and cross sector execution of project, program and portfolio management for both business and operational aspects as well as financial? Then we are looking for you to become our new Business Controller.
As our Business Controller you act as a strong business partner on all levels, by managing and deploying cross sector, operational measures and processes within Xsens. You will provide transparent information to enable effective decision making in achieving our strategic objectives. You will have direct involvement in providing financial analytical and risk assessment support in large scale projects. And you will contribute to grow fivefold over the next five years in the motion capturing market.
In this role you will be coached by the Finance Director and work with colleagues in the mCube and Xsens team, with core locations in San José, Los Angeles, Shanghai, Taiwan and Enschede. Your position has high visibility within and outside the Finance organization.
- Partner with and challenge the businesses 3DBM, ISM and Motion Trackers to achieve their short term and long term objectives
- Drive the monthly and quarterly business review cycle
- Drive the Forecasting and Budget processes
- Participate in business improvement projects and prepare or validate the business cases
- Identify business and financial risks and opportunities
- Involved in optimization and improvement of processes, standardization of reporting and insight-driven analyses to satisfy the need for management information
- Execute ad hoc analysis and reporting; use benchmarking to find guidance for improvement
- Co-operate with the Financial Controller in order to optimize reporting and accounting
- Bachelor in Business and Economics or equivalent and a Master in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance roles, in mid- to large-size international industrial companies
- Track record in financial control and business control at business unit level.
- Familiarity with budget and forecasting processes.
- Fluent in English.
- Skilled in use of MS Office tools, Navision and other (cloud) reporting tools, e.g. PowerBI.
We are looking for a finance professional who has:
- Excellent communication skills and a team player mentality
- High attention to details and a high-level of integrity and discretion
- A self-driven and ambitious personality
- The ability to relate to other people, balancing firmness and cooperation.
- A problem solving attitude
- Excellent modelling capabilities (conceptualize issues and translate in Excel, etc.).
- Residence in The Netherlands
Our team can be characterized as spontaneous and driven, with a passion for technology and a multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment. Xsens creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.