Business Development Manager Inertial Sensor Modules - EMEA
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced B2B Business Development Manager to manage existing key accounts and to generate leads and new business for our industrial business, for the MTi-series product line. This dynamic candidate should be an agent for professional sales with a strong focus on results and will partner with our Field Application Engineers, Sales Support, Marketing and Operations to be the driving force behind the growth of our industrial customer base and revenues in EMEA.
- Responsible for the direct and indirect sales process, aiming at exceeding sales targets;
- Submit short- and long-term sales plans, prepare sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs;
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers and partners;
- Responsible for working with the sales & marketing team to identify, interest and on board new clients and developing existing client relationships;
- Help customers through in person meetings, email, phone, online presentations and screen-share;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, distributors, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Expand Xsens’ sales channels by finding, closing and training new distribution partners;
- Communicate progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams as Sales Support, Marketing and Product Management;
- Ensure sufficient, accurate documentation and customer/contract information is recorded in Salesforce.com;
- Forecast and track sales metrics;
The right candidate will have extensive experience and a strong track record in international business to business sales, preferably in a fast paced high tech environment. A (technical) background and/or experience w.r.t. relevant fields of expertise as specifically IMU’s or INS products, or inertial sensor modules or micro electrical mechanical engineering in general, is considered an advantage.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and fluent English are a must, as is excellent IT literacy. This position requires a highly motivated, self-starting sales professional with technical acumen, who is focused on results and can interface and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Bachelor/Master degree in business administration or engineering is preferred, though candidates with other degrees will be considered;
- Min. 5 years’ experience and proven success in international B2B sales in a (high) tech environment;
- Proven sales hunter and closer, that consistently meets and exceeds sales quotas;
- Superb sales and customer service skills with a sense of urgency;
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication and presentation skills;
- The ability to plan and execute on a tight schedule;
- Works independently to solve problems, looks for opportunities to take on more responsibility;
- High level knowledge, understanding and experience w.r.t. modern CRM tools, as Salesforce.com;
- Customer centric with a strong focus on results;
- Well organized, disciplined and excellent funnel management;
- Fluent in English is a must, other languages a plus
- Ability to travel in assigned region up to 30% of time;
We offer you an opportunity to develop your full potential in a high paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with an attractive compensation package. Full training in our products and services will be provided.