Customer Success Representative (USA)
Do you get thrilled by driving business growth by supporting our sales team? Do you have a background in customer success in an international high tech environment? Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Your role as a Customer Success Representative – New Business at Xsens
As a Customer Success Representative you will be responsible for professional pre and post-sales support, while working in close cooperation with our sales teams to support overall business growth across all of Xsens’ products lines.
You will be part of the Global Customer Success team and report to the Customer Success Director in Canada. You will be based in Los Angeles, USA.
Key challenges :
- First qualification and follow up of new leads generated online and by events;
- Make, send and follow up on quotations for standard products, services and spare parts;
- Assist sales in developing comprehensive proposals to secure key opportunities;
- Follow up of commercial offers according to pipeline;
- First follow up of upcoming renewal of ending contracts and subscriptions;
- Internal coordination and support concerning tenders;
- Office based account management by phone and email of smaller and/or non-strategic accounts;
- Handle incoming requests from customers, prospects and partners by phone, email and mail and analyze, provide information or determine who can best provide required information or follow up, while ensuring overall satisfaction and ownership of the request;
- CRM key user and support (Salesforce.com);
- Customer data administration and accuracy improvement;
- Support of the sales and marketing team with the organization, coordination and follow up of events;
Xsens is looking for an intelligent, analytical and highly motivated Customer Success Representative, with technical acumen, who is flexible and can interface and communicate effectively at all levels and with all functional disciplines within the organization.
- Bachelor degree preferably in engineering or business administration is preferred, though candidates with other degrees will be considered
- Min. 2 years’ experience and proven success in international B2B customer success or equivalent sales support roles, preferably in a fast paced high tech environment
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication and organizational skills
- Superb customer service skills with a sense of urgency
- The ability to plan and execute on a tight schedule
- Works independently to solve problems, looks for opportunities to take on more responsibility
- High level knowledge/understanding of and experience in modern CRM tools
- Demonstrated ability with MS Office Suite
- Fluent in English is a must, other languages a plus
Working at Xsens
Xsens is more than a leading innovator in the field of 3D motion tracking technology. Working for Xsens is working with colleagues that are inquisitively and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our team. The team consists of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for movement and technology.
Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.