(Graduation) Internship - Business Intelligence
Are you a student looking for an internship and do you want to work at innovative, ambitious and international technology company? Xsens is active in many markets and looks for an ambitious student who will help improve its business intelligence process.
- Identify the internal requirements for Business intelligence
- Develop first basic BI reports
- Translate requirements to a high level design
- BI software tool selection based on the requirements and IT and data landscape
- Setup Business Intelligence architecture environment (ETL process)
- Enthusiastic and motivated fourth bachelor or master student in the direction of Industrial Engineering, Commercial Economics, Data Science or Data Analyst
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- You are looking for an internship for a minimum period of 3 months
- You are outgoing and curious in nature
- Taking initiative
- You feel at home in a professional technological environment and you are able to work independently and accurately
- That you have experience with MS Office speaks for itself
- Experience and knowledge of BI tooling such as Power BI, Qlik and/or Tableau is a pré.
Together with your internship supervisor, the specific content of your internship will be determined based on the requirements of the department and your study. Xsens offers you a fun and challenging graduation internship that gives you the opportunity to gain practical experience in an innovative, ambitious and international company. Our team can be characterized as spontaneous and driven, with a passion for technology and a multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Xsens in Enschede is close to the University of Twente, part of a high-tech hub in Europe.