Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
The objective of the senior Analog IC Design Engineer is to contribute as a team member of the mCube IC design team, primarily for the creation of mems (system) IC’s manufactured in monolithic CMOS by TSMC. The IC design team is currently located in San José California, a second design site will be established in the office of Xsens Enschede, a subsidiary of mCube Inc., a leader in monolithic mems IC’s for motion capturing (www.mcubemems.com). Reporting line will be into the Principal Analog IC Design Engineer in Enschede, who reports into Sanjay Bhandari, CTO mCube. The layout & industrialization of the IC’s takes place via the mCube office in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
- B.S.EE with minimum 10 years or M.S.EE with minimum 8 years or Ph.D. with minimum 5 years of experience in analog Integrated Circuit (IC) Design is required.
The ideal candidate
- Must have in-depth knowledge and prior experience with analog and mixed signal circuit design of blocks such as Switched capacitor circuits, Sigma Delta A/D converters, Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA), filters, low power data converters (ADC, DAC), reference circuits, IO circuits, etc is essential.
- Should have good knowledge of CMOS devices, device matching and optimizing for low noise designs. Thorough understanding of simulation models, design rules, verification procedures (DRC / LVS / ERC), and transistor-level simulations is essential. Familiarity with Cadence tools is required.
- Should have good understanding of analog layout for performance and should be able to guide layout designers. Candidate should be hands-on in testing/debugging ICs in the lab environment and should be able to guide test engineers on ATE.
- Must have an understanding at system level and using Matlab or equivalent simulators (highly desired).
- Should have clear verbal and written communications skills, which are important.
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working with small teams in a start-up environment.
Compensation package will include a base salary benchmarked in the Enschede area at median+ level, include 8% holiday allowance, a profit sharing bonus and additional conditions aligned with Xsens local benefits, such as partly funded participation in the Dutch pension system.