Senior Digital IC Design Engineer
The objective of the senior Analog IC Design Engineer is to contribute as a team member of the mCube IC design team, primarily for the creation of Motion Sensor MEMS (Micro-ElectroMechanical System) IC’s manufactured in monolithic CMOS by TSMC. The IC design team is currently located in San José California, a second design site will be established in the office of Xsens Enschede, a subsidiary of mCube Inc., a leader in monolithic MEMS IC’s for motion capturing (www.mcubemems.com). Reporting line will be into the Principal Analog IC Design Engineer in Enschede, who reports into Sanjay Bhandari, CTO mCube.
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering with minimum 10 years or M.Sc. EE with minimal 8 years of experience in ASIC/FPGA design and verification
The ideal candidate must have:
- A (deep) understanding of
- Verilog HDL, RTL design, verification
- Test bench, vector, and verification suite construction, automated design validation and regression.
- Lab/validation experience with prototype designs, ASIC and FPGA.
- Experience in:
- taking a product from specification, to design, verification and release for high-volume production
- ECO design flow and releases
- Versant in timing-simulations, static timing analysis, and closure.
- Knowledge of Cadence simulation tools and Encounter/VDI synthesis flow
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience with System Verilog or UVM.
- Microcontroller firmware development, ARM/MIPS architecture or equivalent.
- Floor-planning and physical implementation experience, LEF/DEF/block handoff to layout team.
- Use of Xilinx FPGA design tools.
- Familiarity with Matlab, C, Perl, TCL or Python.
The compensation package will include a base salary benchmarked in the Enschede area at median+ level, include 8% holiday allowance, a profit-sharing bonus and additional conditions aligned with Xsens local benefits.