Product Specialist - Human Motion Measurement (China)
Do you get thrilled by enabling customer to get the best out of our products? Do you have a background in movement science and/or biomechanical engineering. Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Your role as a Product Specialist at Xsens
As a Product Specialist you will be responsible for
- Providing technical support and training to Xsens’ distributors and customers to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- Supporting our distributor network and Xsens’ business development managers in pre-sales events and activities
- Assisting Xsens business development managers in creating and discovering new sales opportunities
- Presenting and demonstrating Xsens products to potential customers by means of webinars, on-site or at (online) conferences
- Identify opportunities and implementing them to improve pre- and post-sales support in China for Xsens
- Supporting new product introduction by creating documentation and training material
You will be part of the global technical support team and report to the APAC Regional Sales Director located in Shanghai and the Technical Support Manager located in Xsens headquarters located in the Netherlands. You will be based in Shanghai.
- Support distributors and key customer with complex technical projects
- Prioritize and troubleshoot customer issues
- Manage bug identification and resolution with our development team in the Netherlands and 3rd party solution providers
- Manage the return material authorization (RMA) process
- Work with and improve the implementation of tools like Sales Force, Navision and Confluence
Xsens is looking for a customer centered Product Specialist Human Motion Measurement. Someone who thrives in an environment where being entrepreneurial is highly appreciated. You have:
- MSc degree in movement science and/or biomechanical engineering (or similar)
- Preferably biomechanical knowledge and or experience with human motion analysis
- 5+ years’ experience in an international operating company and experience in a sales support role
- Self-starting, responsible, entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent technical and communication skills, in English and Mandarin
- Result oriented, highly motivated and enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work independently
- The ability to travel frequently (up to 50% of your time)
Working at Xsens
Xsens is more than a leading innovator in the field of 3D motion tracking technology. Working for Xsens is working with colleagues that are inquisitively and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our team. The team consists of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for movement and technology.
Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
We encourage interested candidates to apply directly at Xsens, we do not wish to involve a recruitment agency to fill this position.