Product Specialist - Human Motion Measurement - US
As a specialist in our Human Motion Measurement (HMM) products, you are using your knowledge to technically support our customers and to provide pre- and post-sales support to our customer base in the US. Typically, you will support customers having applications in biomechanics research, sports science, rehabilitation and ergonomics. You will be part of our global sales and support team, located in The Netherlands, the United States and Hong Kong. On a daily basis, you work with our Business Development Managers and our worldwide team of product specialist.
- Provide technical support to Xsens’ customers to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- Present and demonstrate Xsens products to potential customers (on-site, at conferences and through the internet)
- Identify opportunities to improve pre- and post-sales support for the HMM market segment; take pro-actively actions on identified opportunities
- Support development pre-sales tools (presentations, marketing material, videos, etc.)
- Use feedback coming from the market to support and drive the development process
- MSc degree in movement science and/or biomechanical engineering (or similar)
- Preferably biomechanical knowledge and/or experience with human motion analysis
- Experience in a technical support role is preferred
- Self-starting, responsible, entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent technical and communication skills, fluent in English
- Result oriented, highly motivated and enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work independently
- The ability to travel frequently (up to 35% of your time)
Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company. Our team can be
characterized as spontaneous and driven, with a passion for technology and a multi-cultural and multidisciplinary environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development.