Senior IC Design Engineer
In this role you will be a team member of the mCube IC design team, and primarily be responsible for the creation of Motion sensor MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical System) IC’s manufactured in monolithic CMOS by TSMC. The IC design team is currently located in San José California, a second design site will be established in the office of Xsens Enschede, a subsidiary of mCube Inc. In this position you will be reporting into the Principal Analog IC Design Engineer in Enschede, who reports into mCube.
The ideal candidate has
- Bachelor/ Masters' degree in Electrical Engineering or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8 to10 years of experience in analog Integrated Circuit (IC) Design is required (5 years in case of PhD).
- (In-depth) knowledge and prior experience with analog and mixed signal circuit design of blocks such as Switched capacitor circuits, Sigma Delta A/D converters, Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA), filters, low power data converters (ADC, DAC), reference circuits, IO circuits, etc is essential.
- (In-depth) knowledge and of CMOS devices, device matching and optimizing for low noise designs.
- Thorough understanding of simulation models, design rules, verification procedures (DRC / LVS / ERC), and transistor-level simulations.
- Familiarity with Cadence tools.
- A good understanding of analog layout for performance. He/she hould be hands-on in testing/debugging ICs in the lab environment and should be able to guide test engineers on ATE.
- An understanding at system level and using Matlab or equivalent simulators (highly desired).
We are looking for a personality that can
- Guide layout designers and test engineers
- Show a hands on mentality
- Communicate very clear both verbal and written
- Be a self-starter, comfortable working with small teams in a start-up environment.
Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company. Our team can be
characterized as spontaneous and driven, with a passion for technology and a multi-cultural and multidisciplinary environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development.