Working for Xsens means working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. The team consists of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset, and a passion for technology and innovation.
Xsens has offices in Enschede, Los Angeles, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Xsens is seeking to expand her Technology team with a Systems Architect, to be located in Enschede.
As a Systems Architect you will be in close contact with customers to identify their application needs. You will use your deep understanding of Xsens product architectures and core technology to translate customer and market requirements into high value custom solutions and technical developments. You will play a major role in driving innovation, IP generation, and roadmap definition for our next generation products portfolio.
Understand application and customer needs and translate those into innovative solutions, system architectures, and product ideas
- Cooperate with Technology domain experts, business managers, and product managers, to generate input for our long-term products and technology roadmap
- Identify new opportunities and emerging applications in target markets
- Lead custom project developments, offering high value solutions to customers, on time and within budget
- Define and develop attractive demos and visualizations to serve applications and enable vertical market exploration
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent required, Ph.D. degree preferred
- Experienced architect with proven cross-functional and cross-industry experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, business acumen
- Good oral and written communication skills in English with capability to convey developed solutions to stakeholders with diverse background
- Excellent academic records
- 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Matlab/Python, C/C++; hands-on experience
- Technical expertise in one or more of the following fields: signal processing, sensor fusion, embedded programming, machine learning, tracking algorithms
- Strong customer oriented thinking, effective communication skills, ability to build collaborative customer relationships
- You should be organized and self-motivated, and play well with others (be a phenomenal teammate)
- Solution-oriented analytical thinking, flexibility in acquiring new knowledge
Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company. Our team can be characterized as spontaneous and driven, with a passion for technology and a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Xsens in Enschede is close to the University of Twente, part of a high-tech hub in Europe.